- The X Factor's Dami Im on nerves and being mates with Dannii Minogue
- Heidi Klum's Halloween outfit is maybe the best we've seen yet
- 10 cute cat-ear headpieces to wear this weekend
- Why your detox won't work
- All the pictures from Princess Mary's trip to Australia
- Peek inside the best celebrity wardrobes
- Why you don't have the skin you want — and how to finally get it
- Foods that ease PMS (would we lie to you?)
Have you ever wondered which makeup colours would complement your own skin, hair, and eye colours? Back in the '80s, a huge movement existed that used seasons to determine just that. Were you a Winter or a Summer? And what colour palettes would go with said season? On and on the process went — there were even swatch books with fabric samples carefully customised by a colour expert so that the guesswork was taken out of each and every shopping trip. They were definitely on to something, though. Choosing the wrong colours will give you that blah, worn-out look, after all. Choosing the right colours, however, will accentuate your natural features and make you glow. Now that you know how to find your face shape, take this quiz below to uncover more about yourself. See if you're a warm or a cool, and get helpful tips on making your colour selections a breeze. Note: It's best to do this test in natural light with a freshly washed face. Also, pull your hair back and keep your shoulders bare so you get a true sense of your natural colouring. Take the quiz now.
Jennifer Aniston has already shown her love for hair care through her partnership with brand Living Proof, and now the actress is moving further into the beauty biz. "We can confirm that Jennifer Aniston will be partnering with Aveeno for skincare," the actress's rep, Stephen Huvane, told E! News. "You can expect to see the results of this collaboration later this year." This announcement comes some time after rumours of the deal leaked last year. She also previously dabbled in hair colour with L'Oréal and fragrance. But this Aveeno deal proves that from her enviable hair to her glowing skin, Jennifer Aniston takes her beauty seriously.
- These super cool items are a wardrobe must-have. Have you got yours yet?
- We're mad for British model Cara Delevingne — here's why you should be, too!
- Got a friend who's obsessed with Twilight? We've got the perfect gifts for them
- Kris Kringle gifts are tough. . . but not anymore! See our 10 picks under $30
- Everything you need to know — how? How often? — about face exfoliation