- Whitney Port was in town — read our girly chat with her!
- Yes, the perfect wedding shoe does exist. Proof here. . .
- These are the 10 best-selling hair products at Priceline
- Five diabetic-friendly cookbooks to add to your collection
- The cutest Orlando-and-Flynn-Bloom moments ever
- Shop his style! What the men in your life need right now
- What you need to do with your hair this season
- Is your cough wet, dry or wheezy? It makes all the differecnce
We've been showcasing our picks of the best beauty gifts, and no Christmas wish list is complete without some hair product. Right? As lovers of all things runway-to-real-way, we're always looking for the next thing to give us that beachy hair or those loose waves, so we thought we'd share our top 10 hair product picks with you. We think a present for your loved one's locks is the gift that keeps on giving... Well, for a few months anyway. Click through.
From the Spring '11 runways to the strands on a slew of celebs (think: Gossip Girl's Blake Lively), tousled beach waves are a foolproof style for Summer — and the good news is you need just one product to recreate the look at home if you don't fancy an ocean dip. Adding sea salt spray to hair instantly adds texture and body without weighing it down, leaving you with sexy, natural-looking waves to leave loose and flowing or to tie up in fuss-free ponytail.
There’s nothing more we love than dry shampoo. Even Ryan Kwanten comes second. (Suck it up, Jason.) And this new one is up there with the best. It's by evo so it's Australian (winner) but it's also a 2-in-1 (double winner). It's dry shampoo and styling spray, like a "sofa that turns into a bed," Water Killer Dry Shampoo ($29.95) is like the gift that just keeps on giving. It extends the life of a blow-dry, adds texture and grip to squeaky clean hair so you can twist it up into something funky and helps absorb the 3pm oil slick and remove any product build-up. LOVE.
Stockists: 1300 437 436