- Bitching, backstabbing and bringing home The Block — we chat to Alisa
- 15 seriously stylish items your wardrobe needs now
- Backstage beauty at the David Jones Spring Summer Fashion Launch
- Love running? These complementary exercises make it even better
- So You Think You Can Dance is coming back! Will you be watching?
- All the runway looks from the David Jones Fashion Launch
- White dress, orange tan. Gradual tanners that are safe for brides!
- How to eat properly before and after an adventure race
August marks the final leg of Winter — a time that calls for a whole new, trans-seasonal approach to dressing. Here you'll find all the key pieces your wardrobe needs now, while keeping a trend-driven eye on the warmer seasons ahead as local labels begin dropping Spring Summer '13 lines. From iridescent accessories (!!) to the printed skirt you definitely want to know about, this is your ticket to insta-new-season appeal. Let's go.
Today marks the beginning of a new month (and the last one of Winter!), and we couldn't be more excited to share the must-have beauty products set for release in August. We're always on the lookout for a foundation that will hide all of our skin's sins, and we think we might have found one in Yves Saint Laurent Beaute Touche Éclat Foundation — pay attention all Touche Éclat Radiant Touch lovers! We're also loving a cool precision eyeliner from Nars in the very patriotic Koala shade. There's nail polish and a scent too, so do click through!
We're celebrating the 1st of August with a round up of all the lust-have items that have been lurking in our favourites file. Looks like we have a subconscious yearning to go back to gym class, coz our top ten online buys for the month have a distinctly P.E flavouring. Colour blocked sweats, collegiate bomber jackets, flippy skater skirts and accessories with a utilitarian edge (yes, canvas Prada heels count!) are floating our Fab-fashion boat. Want to join the A-team? On your marks, get set, SHOP!