- Isla Fisher made fun of what she learned from Home and Away — Woman’s Day
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose got married — The Hot Hits
- Nigella Lawson was “blindsided” by husband’s divorce filing — Who
- John Mayer dedicated a song to Katy Perry at recent concert — OK! Magazine
- Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively want a big family — E! Online
- Leonardo DiCaprio played Cupid for his mum, Irmelin — Famous
- Hamish and Andy are still TV ratings gold — Mumbrella
- Celebrities getting cash for their social media endorsements — News.com.au
- The Universal Studios logo imagined as a disaster movie trailer — Gizmodo
- Pink fan arrested for sending a bomb tweet in Melbourne — MTV
The 2013 Billboard Music Awards red carpet is heating up, with Selena Gomez leading the pack. The singer was one of the first to arrive — and she did so in an eye-catching neon-edged Atelier Versace gown from the label's Spring '13 collection. Also in the mix? Jennifer Lopez, Taylor Swift, Chloë Moretz, Hayden Panettiere, and a very sexy Jennifer Morrison. Of course, this is just the beginning. Be sure to check back often for more red-carpet updates; for now, click through to see who wore what at the Billboard Music Awards.
The 2012 MTV VMAs are kicking off as we speak, and we're keeping right on top of who's arriving when. So far we've seen Pink glowing in a sparkly metallic number, Rihanna stunning in white, Zoe Saldana pretty in pink, One Direction looking dapper and more — keep checking over the next few hours as we follow the VMAs live.
Making like Beyoncé at last year's awards, Amber Rose and her fiancé Wiz Khalifa took the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards as an opportunity to confirm that they are expecting a baby! Amber, who dated Kanye West before meeting rapper Wiz, showed off her cute baby bump in a tight-fitting lace dress on the red carpet, and definitely had that gorgeous baby glow. Check out the pics of her bump, and congratulations to the happy couple!
From bright lips to coloured hair tips, celebrities got creative with their beauty looks this week. Nicole Richie visited Renya Xydis' Valonz in Sydney and came out with pink hair. Remember Lauren Conrad dipped her ends? Kourtney Kardashian had that beautiful pregnant glow and went for high impact red lips, while her sister, Kim, looked breathtaking and sexy on a photo shoot (just wait till you see it — so. hot.). Bar Refaeli looked every inch the amazing model she is with The Braid, and her model pal Anja Rubik rocked kohl eyes and a cool new hat! Click through to see all your favourite celebrities looking pretty this week!
It was a case of another week, another braid celebrity-land this week. Both Lauren Conrad and Alicia Keys rocked the style, and Charlotte Dawson had a braid of another kind... with hair extensions! Henry Holland, Agyness Deyn and Stella McCartney got cosy at the Pop Art Ball, while DWTS' Erin McNaught celebrated her birthday in style at Sydney's Marquee club. Manicures were high on the agenda, with Khloe Kardashian and her sister Kylie Jenner going for stripes, while Whitney Port and a pal opted for bling. Special mention goes to Alexa Chung and her cute Topshop star hair clip. Want! Click through to see all our favourite celebs and the candid photos they posted online this week.
- Reese Witherspoon isn't the only star with new bangs, Jessica Biel has them, too — Us magazine
- Dita Von Teese always puts her hair in a chignon and her lipstick on before she leaves the house in case she runs into an ex, or worse, his new girlfriend — Madison
- Feeling blue? Find out how to recreate the Chanel Haute Couture beauty look — Marie Claire
- Amber Rose seems to have a new tattoo . . . on her face — Daily Mail
- Get an on-trend tribal manicure — Stylist
- Find out what the top five most misused makeup items are — The Fashion Spot
- Stella McCartney's UK launch of L.I.L.Y. is a treat for her tech-savvy fans — Refinery29
- The Clarisonic may have hoards of fans but Garance Doré's dermatologist isn't one of them — Garance Doré
Paris Fashion Week continued yesterday with more famous faces heading to the front rows. Miu Miu had a starry turnout, attracting Alexa Chung, Dakota Fanning, Rihanna, her boyfriend Matt Kemp, and Mia Wasikowska. Alexa's been on lots of front rows this week, and also attended the Louis Vuitton show with Caroline Sieber. They were joined by Leigh Lezark, Daisy Lowe, Amber Rose and Marc Jacobs. Janet Jackson smiled at Hermès, and Dita Von Teese posed with Chantal Thomass at Elie Saab.
We loved bringing you the best of the Front Row at New York Fashion Week, so we thought we'd give you the latest on what's been happening in 'Ol London town. Fashion-wise, it's definitely the place to be (at least for this week), with our favourites Olivia (already spotted looking ah-mazing), a bit of eye candy in Jude Law, plus the rest of the British fash pack. To end your Monday on a high, here's the latest and greatest celeb spotting from 2011 Spring London Fashion Week!
The 2010 MTV Video Music Awards are happening in LA this Sunday (our Monday) so as usual Pop, Fab and I will be bringing you all the gossip, glamour and gloss from the event bright and early on Monday. Even though the event clashes with NYFW — seriously people, how many times do we have to say it, we cannot be in two places at once — Ashley Greene, Selena Gomez, the guys and gals of Glee and Gossip Girl's Penn Badgley are rumoured to be in attendance so stay tuned. For now, let's take a look back at last year's red carpet to see the hits and misses of the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards . . .