We're sending happy birthday wishes out to Natalie Portman who turns 30 today! With her bub due to arrive shortly, we thought we'd take a closer look at her pregnancy style. She could be the most fashion forward mum-to-be to date, so we're giving props to her stylist Kate Young who has been behind the actress' incredibly chic maternity looks. Speaking to The Cut, Kate said: “Being pregnant, your body is very specific, and it changes everything . . . I’m trying to keep her looking clean, modern, and flattering — and trying not to fall into pregnancy clichés." So true — there hasn't been a floral print, ruffle or baby-doll dress in sight! We were big fans of her Rodarte Oscars dress, both of her Golden Globes outfits and her figure-flattering wardrobe for her Black Swan press tour. Check out the birthday girl's pregnancy style!
See more of Nat's pregnancy wardrobe . . .
- January 2011: Palm Springs International Film Festival
- January 2011: Premiere of No Strings Attached
- January 2011: AFI Awards
- January 2011: Critics Choice Movie Awards
- January 2011: Golden Globe Awards
- January 2011: Fox Searchlight's Golden Globe Awards Party
- January 2011: Screen Actors Guild Awards
- February 2011: Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood Event
- February 2011: Film Independent Spirit Awards
- February 2011: Academy Awards